Tuesday 12 November 2013

All the glittery goodness

I really liked the die-cut Christmas tree decoration Jennifer McGuire used on her card in today's Online Card Class (it is Memory Box/Poppy Stamps Sparkling Tree Lights), but I don't have it, so I had to improvise (I just wanted to have one of the trees decorated).  I do have Simon Says Stamp's Christmas Trees dies, so I got them out and got cutting!

I just adore Stampin' Up's Glimmer paper - all the glitter, none of the mess!!

This card will end up with an air mail sticker on it - not exactly a Christmas card for someone in Australia! 
Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas card! Love how you created the snow by using blue shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card! The glimmer paper is stunning and love your colour combo. I'm in New Zealand so know what you mean about the 'snow scene'. Funny how we still relate snow to Xmas even though it happens in our Summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that paper! It looks great for the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your Christmas tree card. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.