Friday 22 November 2013

AEI♥U challenge

Avery Elle has a challenge this month on their AEI♥U challenge blog - it is to create ANY project you wish!!
I've been wanting to break out my new Avery Elle stamps, so this was the PERFECT opportunity! I used stamps from "Fanfare" and "Oh Happy Day".  I used Hero Arts Shadow inks in Soft Pool and Cornflower, and Stampin' Up inks in Wild Wasabi, Bermuda Bay and Bashful Blue. The sentiment is stamped in Hero Arts Hero Hues black (why, oh WHY has it taken me so long to buy this black ink?  It is perfect!)

http://blog.averyelle.com/2013/11/our-november-aeiu-challenge-starts-today.html
I'm also entering this card into CASual Fridays "Create with 8", as my sentiment has 8 letters  ;)
http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/cfc121.html
Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. This is super pretty! Great stamping! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card, Michelle! Love the aqua color scheme!
    Thank you for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's some darn good stamping right there! Love all your colors, Michelle. Thank you so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.